Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heights of power abuse??

+8
Remmi_Ranci
Reezay
The King Pigman
thesilenthitman
Titan
MetallicaDutch
phexion
SkullhunterX
12 posters

Go down

Heights of power abuse?? Empty Heights of power abuse??

Post by SkullhunterX Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:45 am

Guys WTF!

I , Headimplosion , sky_arix , snowking and other Alpha team members made a huge base yesterday for around 8-10 hours. Then Thelegion aka the power abusers just tnt'ed the whole base???? More then 1k tnt must have been used to do this destruction.

In the rules I read it is clearly stated that Mods should not use spawn items etc to get unfair advantage.

screenshots:

Heights of power abuse?? 20111118135816

Heights of power abuse?? 20111118135855
SkullhunterX
SkullhunterX

Experience : 33

Back to top Go down

Heights of power abuse?? Empty Re: Heights of power abuse??

Post by phexion Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:21 am

then some one disbanded it Sad

phexion

Experience : 18

http://gloryshootersclanweebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phexion Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:26 am

i found out that reezay skylord (and silent and m4 i think) were ACTUALLY in the legion but i found the base and titan and bamn just tnt it lol

phexion

Experience : 18

http://gloryshootersclanweebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MetallicaDutch Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Nice blast hahaxD
Still, a shame of your base..
MetallicaDutch
MetallicaDutch

Experience : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Titan Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:52 pm

phexion wrote:i found out that reezay skylord (and silent and m4 i think) were ACTUALLY in the legion but i found the base and titan and bamn just tnt it lol
It wasn't us, It was WuTang... Don't you remember when he gave us all nicknames called Wutang then he said he couldn't get caught now...

Titan

Experience : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by thesilenthitman Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Uhm im in no faction and i probably wont be?

thesilenthitman

Experience : -11

Back to top Go down

Post by The King Pigman Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:54 pm

I notice how you have TNT in your Hot-Bar. Probably some leftovers after you blew up the base and told the others how someone else blew it up. If you put at least 100 TNT spaced out evenly with one gap away from each other I promise you you will get the same results. However, I may be wrong and that some Moderator did blow up your base. Mine was blown up too and someone told me it was Silent who did it. Although I clearly know that Silent has this thing with me where he just doesn't like me or something it's his server with rules which I suppose he made up. And so I don't think a Moderator blew it up with spawned TNT. Plus, someone could of just went creeper hunting and got all of the TNT. There are some no-life's out there playing on this server. It shouldn't take more then a day to gather maybe 100 TNT which is already enough to blow that hole your showing everyone. Besides i blew even bigger holes up on my server and I learned this one thing, when a bunch of TNT like 100 go off, they mostly fly down exploding the ground underneath them. So when i blew up like 100 TNT I would always end up with this 50 by 50 ditch going down by 100. (Or maybe somewhere close to this). Anyway I stated my opinion.

The_King_Pigman king pig Is Inedible
The King Pigman
The King Pigman

Experience : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by Reezay Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Uh, we didn't spawn? lol

Reezay
Admin
Admin

Experience : 66

https://graywolf.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The King Pigman Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:09 pm

lol u like my essay? study
The King Pigman
The King Pigman

Back to top Go down

Post by Remmi_Ranci Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:15 pm

right now someone is blowing up eveyrone with tnt....This going to make realy big problem and going to stop the server growing

Remmi_Ranci

Experience : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by The King Pigman Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Remmi_Ranci wrote:right now someone is blowing up eveyrone with tnt....This going to make realy big problem and going to stop the server growing

yep... wish i can play right about now Sad
The King Pigman
The King Pigman

Back to top Go down

Post by Remmi_Ranci Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:22 pm

Feel sorry for you and why cant you play?

Remmi_Ranci

Experience : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Reezay Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:57 pm

The problem is that there is a hacker who is doing all the TNT. We TNT'd Alpha, but at a second glance at those screencaps, we didn't do it even close to that bad. That was the hacker.

Reezay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:05 pm

The King Pigman wrote:I notice how you have TNT in your Hot-Bar. Probably some leftovers after you blew up the base and told the others how someone else blew it up. If you put at least 100 TNT spaced out evenly with one gap away from each other I promise you you will get the same results. However, I may be wrong and that some Moderator did blow up your base. Mine was blown up too and someone told me it was Silent who did it. Although I clearly know that Silent has this thing with me where he just doesn't like me or something it's his server with rules which I suppose he made up. And so I don't think a Moderator blew it up with spawned TNT. Plus, someone could of just went creeper hunting and got all of the TNT. There are some no-life's out there playing on this server. It shouldn't take more then a day to gather maybe 100 TNT which is already enough to blow that hole your showing everyone. Besides i blew even bigger holes up on my server and I learned this one thing, when a bunch of TNT like 100 go off, they mostly fly down exploding the ground underneath them. So when i blew up like 100 TNT I would always end up with this 50 by 50 ditch going down by 100. (Or maybe somewhere close to this). Anyway I stated my opinion.

You really need to stop accusing people without evidence. I always have TNT on me, and you don't see me blowing things up like that, do you? Learn the facts before you state your opinion, unless you are asked beforehand.
Matt
Matt
Admin
Admin

Experience : 30

https://facebook.com/loosifur

Back to top Go down

Post by The King Pigman Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Matt wrote:
The King Pigman wrote:I notice how you have TNT in your Hot-Bar. Probably some leftovers after you blew up the base and told the others how someone else blew it up. If you put at least 100 TNT spaced out evenly with one gap away from each other I promise you you will get the same results. However, I may be wrong and that some Moderator did blow up your base. Mine was blown up too and someone told me it was Silent who did it. Although I clearly know that Silent has this thing with me where he just doesn't like me or something it's his server with rules which I suppose he made up. And so I don't think a Moderator blew it up with spawned TNT. Plus, someone could of just went creeper hunting and got all of the TNT. There are some no-life's out there playing on this server. It shouldn't take more then a day to gather maybe 100 TNT which is already enough to blow that hole your showing everyone. Besides i blew even bigger holes up on my server and I learned this one thing, when a bunch of TNT like 100 go off, they mostly fly down exploding the ground underneath them. So when i blew up like 100 TNT I would always end up with this 50 by 50 ditch going down by 100. (Or maybe somewhere close to this). Anyway I stated my opinion.

You really need to stop accusing people without evidence. I always have TNT on me, and you don't see me blowing things up like that, do you? Learn the facts before you state your opinion, unless you are asked beforehand.

omg.. i take back evything i said and i give u these screenshots..

Heights of power abuse?? 2011-111
Heights of power abuse?? 2011-110
Heights of power abuse?? 2011-111

i was also muted... anyway this server now is ruined.
The King Pigman
The King Pigman

Back to top Go down

Post by Titan Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:52 am

The_King_Pigman king pig Is Inedible

If you skipped his reply you are much like me lol.

Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reezay Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:55 am

Okay, tired of Wutang and silent catching blame for what MASK_JOKER did.

Reezay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Titan Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:11 am

When it first started i thought it was WuTang, but now i know

Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by deathbringer Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:47 pm

the map was only temporary.. + there was no rules on that map, therefore no power abuse happend.

deathbringer

Experience : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Guard Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:53 pm

I have some pictures of the new mods abuse their power but i don't want to post it. If they keep do the same thing ingame i will post it.

Guard

Experience : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:00 pm

deathbringer wrote:the map was only temporary.. + there was no rules on that map, therefore no power abuse happend.

There are still rules on behavior and what staff can and cannot do.
Matt
Matt
Admin
Admin

Experience : 30

https://facebook.com/loosifur

Back to top Go down

Post by The King Pigman Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Reezay wrote:Okay, tired of Wutang and silent catching blame for what MASK_JOKER did.
I now believe that everything was done by a no-life called MASK_JOKER. I now believe that it wasn't TheSilentHitman who did it. Besides he wasn't acting the way he normally would.

Last edited by The King Pigman on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
The King Pigman
The King Pigman

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChingChan Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm

LOL! Pigman is right
TheChingChan
TheChingChan

Experience : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum